Heber Valley Attractions
Welcome to the Salt Lake City's year round backyard as the Heber Valley hosts many activities annually.
During the Summer months, May - October, activities include:
- » Golfing (Host of 3 World Class Courses)
- » Water Sports (3 popular reservoirs just minutes away)
- » Hiking
- » Biking
- » Fishing
- » Hunting
- » Rock Climbing
- » Antique Car Show at the Heber City park
- » Indian Pow Wow
- » High School Rodeo Finals at the County Fair Grounds
- » Annual County Fair and Rodeo at the County Fair Grounds
- » "Thomas the Train Engine" at the Heber Valley Railroad (Memorial Day Weekend)
- » Swiss Days at the Midway town square (Labor Day Weekend)
During the Winter months, November - April, opportunities include:
- » Cross Country Skiing at the Salt Lake 2002 Winter Olympics course, Soldier Hollow
- » Downhill Skiing and Snowboarding (Many world renowned Olympic Resorts just 15 minutes away in Park City)
- » Snowshoeing
- » Ice Fishing
- » Snowmobiling
- » Sleigh Rides
Year Round Activities include:
- » Scuba Diving in "The Crater" at The Homestead
- » Historic Heber Valley Railroad Trips at the Heber Valley Railroad
- » Shopping
- » Photography
- » Horseback Riding
- » Swimming in the Hot Springs at Zermatt Resort
- » Dairy Keen - Home of the Train - Located next to The Swiss Alps Inn. Home of the famous "Train" Burger.
- » Go Heber Valley - A complete guide to Heber Valley's dining, recreation, and lodging.
- » Heber Valley Railroad - The official website for the Heber Valley Railroad.
- » Wasatch High School - Home of the Wasps.
- » The Homestead Resort - Home of "The Crater" a 55 foot deep natural Hot Spring perfect for swimmers and divers alike.
- » Utah.com - The Official Site of the Utah Travel Council.